- Application Form
- Declaration form
- Photocopies of the diploma and transcript of the highest degree obtained.
The diploma shall be certified by Taiwan Embassy or Taiwan representative office in/near your country. (A Chinese or English translation which is notarized by local authority is required if the transcript is not in either of the languages aforementioned.)
- Official bank statements
- They must be submitted to prove the applicants’ ability to provide the needed funds for enrollment with the balance on it. The minimum balance should be equivalent to U.S. Dollar 20,000 or above.
- The bank statement shall be issued by the bank officially with the information of current balance and currency, and be authenticated by Taiwan Embassy or Taiwan representative office in/near your country, or sealed and mailed to CMU by your bank directly.
- Financial statements from a Taiwanese bank or a branch of a foreign bank located in Taiwan do not need to be authenticated.
Or a copy of Taiwan Scholarship Certificate if you are a Taiwan Scholarship recipient.
- A study plan written in Chinese or in English
- Two letters of recommendation with contact information: one from an academic instructor in the related field of study and the other by a Chinese instructor.
- Verification of Nationality
- A photocopy of the applicant′s birth certificate
- A photocopy of the applicant′s passport
- Photocopies of the applicant′s parents′ passports
(or any document that shows parental relationship to the applicant and his/her nationality.)
- According to the VISA regulation for students with the nationality of Republic of The Union of Myanmar, Burmese applicants should submit the following documents in photocopies:
- Overseas Chinese Students: Applicants can only apply for graduate programs. A TOEFL score of at least 500 on PBT test (or 173 on CBT test) is required.
- Non-Overseas Chinese student: Applicants can apply for either undergraduate or graduate programs. An authenticated financial statement and a TOEFL score of at least 500 on PBT test (or 173 on CBT test) are required.
- Passport validity: at least 3 years.